Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    TE37s will always rule!... get em..

for red EK is it?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    how does the spoon wheel look like sorry guys?

Work Emotion CR
    -_-

too bad i cant get 'em 4x113

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry
    how does the spoon wheel look like sorry guys?
    the rims are exactly like BADHBT's rims

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+K20A2 = 12.79sec
    spoon all the way

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitty Type R
    1st of all i am not here to start a argument here.....

anyway any spec of the Rota Slipstreams wheels? i am not going to buy them, but i just want their specs so that i wont get them thinking they are genuine spoon wheels..

afterall, i am looking at wheels that are strong / tough and light in weight as i am going to use them on track not for road use (i know if i put them on the car, the wheels or the whole car will be stolen just like that )

and as type one mentioned which one have more resale value/market for them, as i know i will need to sell them one day when i upgrade to a 5 studs dc2r

oh btw i am looking at 15x6.5 or 15x7

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitty Type R
    btw the spoon look like this for ppl who dont know what they looks like

and the te37.....

but again i am not going for the looks, light weight and toughness is what i m after, might also want resale market and value...

go chck out the RAYS wheels website... so much more choice.. not only get light weight but get ones your happie with style and prac...

but by wat your saying.. go for the best value one. less $$$ for more quality

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro (Wagon)
    dont know if anyone knwo where to get them but the Weds Sport SA-90 is very nice just wondering where i able to source them in aus http://www.weds.co.jp/products/wedssport/sa90.html

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitty Type R
    if i go for wedsports i would take the tc005

nice aint it?

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    I like the spoon sw388's cuz they dont stand out and oem looking, but hell they are FUGLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by type one
    dun give me a ROI argument cos we all know that this doesn't hold water... i pay 2000 for a set of rims, then i sell them for 1200

i buy a set of 1000 rims and sell them for 600*

you tell me what the difference is here??

*these figures are based on my "conservative" estimates cos i am sure we all know that forged rims will have a higher resale value than their copied borthers.
    difference is u lose out more on the more expensive rims then the el cheapo ones

there is nothing like "best bang for buck" because you pay for what you get.

think abt it this way, rotas -> cost less, te37, cost more.

if you ever own a te37 brand spanking new, you will know why you are paying so much more.

by spraying rotas in black, it look like spoon rims. so if you want spoon, buy rotas.
    it is the same like saying how many people discover "vision" from spoon. *i don't think anyone know who started all this all vision-spoon thing in australia* <kekekeke>

this thread is abt spoon and te37 so why talk abt other rims , stick to the subject.