Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    you are right. A helical is more suited to everyday driving but if you are hardcore, nothing beats the metal/clutch pack
    define "hardcore" and what is the general intervals in fixing/replacing these clutch type diffs ?

BTW im still on for the diff

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    define "hardcore" and what is the general intervals in fixing/replacing these clutch type diffs ?
    BTW im still on for the diff
    Hardcore = I do track days and I want to be one of the fastest at the track days (if not the fastest), I drive my car to the track, i wear earplugs and have heat patches in winter cause there's no heater in my car - weight or the lack thereoff is everything (True story). I like to have wierd mechanical noises coming from my car which puzzles ppl. etc. LOL.

For Metal LSD
    We recommend inspecting the diff every season just to make sure the plates are working well for the next season. Say circuit racing, maybe you'd have done abt 10 events of about 10+ laps. if street car, meh...you'd probably sell the car with it as a selling point.

For helical LSD
    You'd probably sell the car with it as a selling point.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    92 EG B16A
    E240 well said .....

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    I personally feel that when driving under the influence of LSD that my lap times significantly improve.

I'm not sure if it's a decrease in the self preservation instinct, or purely a hallucination derived from the chemical reactions between neurons.

Maybe try speed next time for greater concentration to hit those apexes?

*edit*

My deepest and sincere apologies, I misinterpreted the thread.

May you all enjoy that limited slip differential.
    Last edited by newpaddy3; 30-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    We're doing it for the children.

Wait till you try speed.

Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    I personally feel that when driving under the influence of LSD that my lap times significantly improve.

I'm not sure if it's a decrease in the self preservation instinct, or purely a hallucination derived from the chemical reactions between neurons.

Maybe try speed next time for greater concentration to hit those apexes?

*edit*

My deepest and sincere apologies, I misinterpreted the thread.

May you all enjoy that limited slip differential.
    MFactory Competition Products