Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

Talking where do you guys keep your iPods?

hey i was wondering where you guys kept your iPods in your car cause i am currently having it just sitting in the cup holder because the usb cord runs from the back through the glovebox :S it looks messy

what are some suggestions as to how to have it set up? i have a 120GB iPod classic

maybe a cradle on the driver side on one side of the aircon controls? or a dock in the beverage holder?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Howdy!

There is a little compartment on the right of where your right leg woiuld usually be.. It's on an angle, but I fit mine perfectly in there and it has never fallen out! Took me a while to find that one too.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    you mean the coin box? haha
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Here where I put mine, Used a self adhesive suction plate on the back of the accessory compartment (from officeworks) and then purchased a suction phone holder from EBAY.

Here's a pic - It's perfect IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    ur gear knob is white ? where did u get that from ?>

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    HA! Trust me to suggest the coin box. I put my coins where the cigarette lighter is. Well, at least you know another handy reason for the coin box compartment!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    i bought a iphone dock (like the ones in the aplestores) from deal extreme for like $5 and some double sided velcro. planning to velcro the surface and the base of the dock. the dock has an auxillary cable port so i can run my stereo cable into the aux port in my armrest glovebox. currently i just have it conencted directly to the iphone sitting in the cup holder
    if i put the dock at the same place that tknova has his in the pic above. i can just sit in the car and slot it quickly into the dock and everythings automatically setup and ready without any fuss. i can also make calls and change songs etc easily. the problem is, for the CU2, that place where im palcing it, is the ashtray and cigarrette lighter. i dont use either, so it wont matter if i put something over it, except the lid likes to spring up if i press too hard by accident lol. i can remove the dock when im not using it, but the velcro may be usightly. dont really care since its my car haha
    the alternative is to put it where the clock is, but thats too high up for me. and anywhere else is either too far or too close to the transmission/handbrake etc
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    In the box under the center arm rest. It plugs into the OEM AUX port! CU2 FTW!!!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    yeh but its a bit hard to change songs when its in the box thats why i go a dock instead
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Hey Furythree

Me thinks the boys in blue would treat an Ipod much like a phone. Illegal to have your hands on it just like a phone. Would hate to see you down a few hundy more!!
    Like Type R Postive, mine resides in the centre console (OEM cable) and I use the steering wheel controls. Have found that yo do need to set the right playlist up first, the head unit does scroll through, but easier to do the setup before plugging in

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    ur gear knob is white ? where did u get that from ?>
    It's not white, It's the type r knob with sun and flash effect