Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

[CL9] Used Euro Luxury 06 - questions

Hi Guys,

I just bought a used 06 Euro Luxury with 71,000k's on the clock, and stumbled across these forums.

Been reading through a few posts, and I've noticed that most people have pointed out that the one difference between the luxury and the standard models is that the lux has HID washers? If that's the case, then I might have bought the wrong model, as mine doesn't have any (or I'm overlooking something!). But my car does have the sunroof, leather seats, rear spoiler.... can anyone clarify about the washers?

Secondly, my windscreen wiper blades are in pretty bad shape - where's the best place to buy replacements?

Cheers!

Edit: Some pics while we're at it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0416.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	18620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0414.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	18619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0415.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	261.7 KB 
ID:	18618
    Last edited by audiboi; 10-05-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: added pics

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Welcome to the forums.

And yes it looks like you have purchased the luxury model. The head light washers are con sealed in the front bumper and only pop out when you was your windscreen at night with your lights on. The the other thing you can distinguish between the lux and standard is the leather seats, sunroof, auto dimming rear mirror, HID's, elrctric front seats, side curtin airbags, I think that's it. For wiper blade refills check out the thread (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=Wipers)

Congrats on the purchase n welcome to OzHonda.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    You do have HID washers.

See the bulge on the bumper in front of the headlight? That's it.

Ps: I love the Milano red! Any mod plans for the car?
    Last edited by Fredoops; 10-05-2011 at 05:50 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Diesel
    hi nice colour, what did you pay for it ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've never really mod'd anything on a car, so I wouldn't know where to start! :S What's something easy to start with?

I paid 17.9k.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by audiboi View Post
    I've never really mod'd anything on a car, so I wouldn't know where to start! :S What's something easy to start with?

I paid 17.9k.
    Good price!
    Moding wise depends on what you want out of the car.

If you want power then do Intake, exhaust manifold (header), then cat converter.
    If you want to improve handling then it's rear swaybar then front tower strut bar (I got mine for $80 odd, and loving it)
    If you want to improve looks then there's always body kits and lowering springs around.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Can anyone give me any pointers on how to restore the shine on the leather seats? Being a 5 year old car, understandably the seats aren't really "spanking new". Is there anything I can do to bring back some life? I've searched around the internetz and many have suggested to use shoe polish. But not really sure how good/bad that is.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by audiboi View Post
    Can anyone give me any pointers on how to restore the shine on the leather seats? Being a 5 year old car, understandably the seats aren't really "spanking new". Is there anything I can do to bring back some life? I've searched around the internetz and many have suggested to use shoe polish. But not really sure how good/bad that is.
    http://classiccars.about.com/od/rest...ornleather.htm

or get a profession to do a restoration job on it.

Mhmm. Milano Red, the best colour on the Euro <3.

Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Mhmm. Milano Red, the best colour on the Euro <3.
    after the gunmetal grey ;-)

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by petegangies View Post
    after the gunmetal grey ;-)
    And Nighthawk Black ;-)

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    I believe that headlight washers are required by law for cars with HID headlights. Annoying, because all they really seem to be good at is squirting soapy water up my bonnet. They also have a tendency to get stolen on the Euro. Headlight washers are a PITA really.

The problem with the Milano Red colour is that it is notorious for fading and oxidising. Most red Euros I have seen around look quite faded, and have gone somewhat pink. That one has been through a detailer's hands for sure. Keep it garaged if you can, you should be OK. Definitely investing in microfibre washing mitt and towels will help it stay looking good for longer.

- HZ