Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1

Honda boot clips

Hey guy most of the clips that hold my boot interior are broken and i was after a set (honda s2000)? i cant find any on ebay. any ideas of where i can get some? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    try a wrecker or a dealership

Buy the originals new from any honda dealer. Only a few dollars, so not worth getting old, worn ones from the wreckers.

Also, avoid the generic ones in repco/ supercheap. I wasted money on a gadzillion different, similar sized generic ones and they never fit right plus the colour was always wrong. I put OEM clips and and bang they looked so perfect. It's a small thing, but I am anal about small things.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    kk thanks for the info guys

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    I bought 6 or so from honda themselves and they charged me like $5 just b carefull and know your color of the clips u want. There is a dark grey and a light grey.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Just called honda. They want $5.80 per clip....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    $5.80 per clip???? are they for all honda ? coz i need lyk 10 of them.. i dont want to spend like $58 on clips lol
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    YA!HONDA!
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    Just called honda. They want $5.80 per clip....
    LOL watta joke .. 5.80 man rather go wreckers get them for free haha
    EG4>CBR250RR>EM1>GOLF>AP1

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    yeah i called honda doncaster parts. they wanted $4 a clip for the short ones and $5.80 for the long ones. but i just found some civc ones and they look exaclty the same in the pic as the s2000 ones, so im thinking of getting them. does anyone know the part numbers for them?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    There are plenty on eBay.. For pennies.. If you cant find it on eBay, it just doesnt exist. You can even get the one clips for interior pieces, and the clips for your bumpers..

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    yeah heaps on ebay for around 10-20$ for packs of ten

Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    yeah i called honda doncaster parts. they wanted $4 a clip for the short ones and $5.80 for the long ones. but i just found some civc ones and they look exaclty the same in the pic as the s2000 ones, so im thinking of getting them. does anyone know the part numbers for them?
    FarK! S2000 parts must have jacked up prices. Civic and Integra clips cost like half of that at my nearby dealer.