Real Noob Question =/ b16 S1 gearbox b18c2, just got refurb cvs put in the right and

B16A short ratio S1 cable gearbox with a b18c2 will it work ?
    for my da9?

Just got refurb cvs put in the right and theres a clicking from that side when at full lock faulty cv? or loose nuts and bolts?

Never Been engine guy more sussy guy =D
    Last edited by adriano10; 12-05-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    sorry im not answering ur question coz i odnt konw but maybe have a more suitable thread title next time. Makes ppl know what ur on about and go to it. instead of "real noob qn"

already know its in the noob section, plus another thread has the same title...so yeah.
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

.....-_-......
    Last edited by adriano10; 11-05-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    dont know how i was bagging you and being a dick? pls explain.

i just said i dont know the answer and its better for you to change ur thread title, so its easier for ppl who do know the answer, to see ur thread and answer. I thought i was helping. But if u think i was bagging you...hmm, not sure where.....
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

i am pretty sure all B series box r interchangable just differnt ratios

Member Array
    Car:
    crx
    I think means how the ratio's in the da9 S1 gearbox will go with dc2 b18c2 engine
    Power and torque wise as the b18c is slight different chastic's

Me think would feel great on the streett with very stort gears but on the track may run out of puff up high speed due to gear ratio
    If you see a good Technical post giving advice give some postive rep

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Should work fine mate.

Would the cable clutch still work on the b18c though, cos they came hydro right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Sent you back PM, but yes it will work. Clutch relates to the box not the engine, just get the correct spline number/size clutch.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

just got refurb cvs put in the right and theres a clicking from that side when at full lock faulty or loose nuts and bolts