EM1 B16 Stabilization Kit and Torque Damper

Where could i Get a Engine Stabilizer Kit and Engine Torque Damper in Brisbane? ive looked on Ebay and there are a couple of Generic ones, dont know whether to trust them?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    i think i saw a spoon torque damper on ebay before, but are they really needed on our little EM1s with such little torque?
    Last edited by SuperJDM.; 11-05-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    torque damper = waste of money, unless ur engines vibrating like crazy, than really its not worth anything..... Heck even V8's dont even use engine dampers, a better solution, change ur engine mounts, that should resolve the problem

I find it hard to believe u actually need anything that excessive on a B16 motor lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    and you cant say your buying it for bling because i have the spoon one on right now and you can hardly see it lol.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    i noticed like a 2% difference with one of these installed
    i noticed a 99% difference with engine mount inserts installed
    and apparently full engine mount kits are better again

so yeah .. i duno man

NRG make a kit thats on ebay otherwise you can get the spoon or j's racing kit in the trader section on here
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Ok just a stabilization kit then...... to keep everything stable like my sound system...... Hid....... etc

The saint u talking about Damper or Stab Kit? My rear Engine mount is nearly gone....... Dunno whether to get a Full Hasport New kit or Sikaflex the current mounts, whats a insert?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    torque damper - waste of money

pivot razin voltage stab kit - different for every car - on my civic it improved things - on my integra it made things worse

as for engine mounts - if you can afford it and ur car is pretty modded i would go for a full hasport kit
    my car isnt putting out any high power numbers (well i doubt it is lol) and i still have the original engine so i just got the energy suspension engine mount inserts (from ebay USA)
    they made a world of difference =)

Would those Mounts be fine for a B16? and are they full kit? they seem to cheap, $100 shipped

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    they are only inserts for your stock mounts and they only go in 3 of them - not the whole set

But they def Help if the Stock ones are abit Worn? its defs much cheaper than buying a full set

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    well i noticed a big improvement - if the stock ones look like they are dead u will need to replace them
    mine wernt to bad so i just got the ES insert kit - also get the black ones they have graphite in them - the red ones dont