Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 CL9 5 AT lux nav
    particularly when you look at the video and find the same supplied by *** **** at ******

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sounds rather underwhelming, not very deep (stock sized pipe will do that), otherwise very discrete sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by cbol55 View Post
    particularly when you look at the video and find the same supplied by *** **** at ******
    Its consumer advice... Lets just say I wouldn't go there myself when they claimed OEM header for the cl9 is almost perfect...
    Last edited by Fredoops; 13-05-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    im sorry but that exhaust is arse. For the money you spent....or didnt spend according to some conspiracy theorists.... it didnt make that much of a diff to the sound.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post
    im sorry but that exhaust is arse. For the money you spent....or didnt spend according to some conspiracy theorists.... it didnt make that much of a diff to the sound.
    A Header and high flow car would give you more than enough noise to deal with and power to boot.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro
    guys guys, I went into the store asking for a system that will give me noise, and any power would purely be added luck. Please note that the sound on the video just doesnt do justice, as hard as it is for you guys to believe. The sound it is pumping out now is a subtle increase which you CAN hear while idoling, but im taking it back next week to get the smaller resonator taken out which will basically amplify it a bit more, which is what i'm after at this point. Im sorry if you guys think that getting a full system is the only way to go, but all I wanted was noise, and I believe I was advised the best way to go about that. I would seriously recommend anyone to go to Rob Bliss, he does some sick setups (especially the custom M3 exhaust I saw get built ) But all in all, thanks for the feedback

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    Injen CAI will give you nice screaming sound at > 5000rpm, and a bit of power increase, but silent as stock at idle to 4000rpm.

low quality cat back will give you cheap sound and drone noise, even at low rpm, ie: driving 40-50km/h at suburban streets and annoy the residents.

good quality cat back will give you decent sound without drone and less annoying the neighbours.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I'm sorry but all your name dropping did was only make 'Rob Bliss' look like a rip off merchant.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    Quote Originally Posted by 05accordeuro View Post
    guys guys, I went into the store asking for a system that will give me noise, and any power would purely be added luck. Please note that the sound on the video just doesnt do justice, as hard as it is for you guys to believe. The sound it is pumping out now is a subtle increase which you CAN hear while idoling, but im taking it back next week to get the smaller resonator taken out which will basically amplify it a bit more, which is what i'm after at this point. Im sorry if you guys think that getting a full system is the only way to go, but all I wanted was noise, and I believe I was advised the best way to go about that. I would seriously recommend anyone to go to Rob Bliss, he does some sick setups (especially the custom M3 exhaust I saw get built ) But all in all, thanks for the feedback
    That m3 exhaust was prob for one of his mates. He does live in hamilton and drives a porsche so i would gather he has abit of money....just abit

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Lets just say I wouldn't go there myself when they claimed OEM header for the cl9 is almost perfect...
    Agreed.Cause thats crap.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Agreed.Cause thats crap.

maybe that was said in the context of day to day driving....and not so much in a track setting.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    In the end I guess if you're happy with it then that's fine, but I think we all agree that there are better options out there.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88