Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    i heard buddlyclub n+ only good for track.. for roads its too stiff so i would go with another option unless u gona use mostly for track.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Tank
    Yep i heard BuddyClubs were too stiff for street as well. With the BCs theres 32 point damper so theres plenty to play around with. I got mine from JustJap for $1150

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh BCR is street coils for a great price

BCn+ and tein are really track ones, and u want to be going dam fast to make its worth while, my friend has GTO and that thing is fast, the ride is so stiff though if ur just costing its too boring and uncomfortable u have to be MOVING to make it worth while

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    so you boys recommend BC RACING coilovers for everyday use?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    and while we're here boys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIIC...feature=fvwrel HAHAHAHA

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    i used to have bc, now running Tein super compact with EDFC...best ever used.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    ...and do the BC RACING coilovers go LOOOW?

Quote Originally Posted by sdx91 View Post
    im going to get my eibach pro kit springs fitted soon.. since i just recently got a job x)
    do you have pics of the height?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    ill post pics up when they fitted

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    the BC's have alot of adjustment i can show u how much thread they have to adjust it if u like.

i dunno if i wanna make my ride any stiffer though so rethinking if i wanna put them on. with 16" rims.
    and a floor, c pillar, struts n that. its almost uncomfortable if it wasnt for the fact im really givin her juice it would be a painful ride.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    Well I wanna go low. Does that mean that it must be stiff? Can someone explain this dampness stifness stuff to me? I wanna ride low with coilovers that are fully height and dampness adjustable. If i can get BC RACING coilovers for 1150$ and could also get BUDDYCLUB N+ for 150-200 dollars more, would the buddyclubs be a better option?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    hmm then i would go for BCn+

spring stiffness stops the car from dipping/ body rolling on turns and stops the wheel from jumping up under the car when u hit a bump, so when u hit it u will feel it more.

dampers are designed to stop the springs from rebounding too agressively, ever see a car go over a speed bump to fast? and the car bounces? if u have hard dampers it stops the spring from jumping the car around by absorbing and controlling the rebound of the springs. Dampers wont affect how much u feel when u hit a bump they will affect the bouncyness of the ride

you could have the stiffest springs like 12kg/mm but hit a speed bump with any speed and ur car is gonna
    a) take structural damage
    b) be very uncomfortable
    c) bounce and shake abit until all the energy of the springs have absorbed has been dessipated.

by having hard dampers the springs cant bounce back to their original shape to fast and it stops the car from jolting n that.

hope that helps