Hi All

If you have been reading my other thread regarding hunting idle (b16a) I think I may have found the problem, my standard TB has slight play where the butterfly is secured which will probably be letting a little air in, which could be causing the hunting.

So I am looking for another TB purely to fix the possible air leak, there seem to be a few options/brands -professional products, Omni, Blox, skunk etc, dont want to spend a fortune (which means PP or Omni), not wanting to purchase an IM either so my question is who has tried an after market TB like the below on a standard engine (I do have 4-2-1 headers and cold air intake, will be adding a wolf 3d ecu soon - hopefully)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/pro-products...91?source=eisi

are they any good - quality reliability etc?

Am also looking into possibly fixing my current TB for ease and cost but thought maybe its worth going to a slightly larger one - 65mm which could work down the track for further mods to the engine? I have researched and from what peeps say you should not lose power going to a larger TB you may not gain power unless a new IM is purchased aswell, at the moment I just want to stop the hunting!

I will be getting it dynoed once new ecu setup

What do yo guys reckon?

Cheers