23 48.94%
  • Vivid Blue Pearl

19 40.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    Lols what colour would wheels will u go with if u go white or blue dc5 ?
    Witha white car, pretty much any colour u go for will work well. Blue matches with alot of lighter colours IMO. If I have a VBP, i'd go fluro orange/light pink!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    lol, can u get anymore boring. yes that combo works, its been tried and tested. I personally wouldnt do it as it is boring, do something different!
    Yes, silver with silver wheels. White with silver wheels. Black with silver wheels.

Of course it's a popular combination, because it looks good. Too many people are concerned with 'customising' their cars, and choose things not because they look good, but because they're different.

I have a mate with that exact combination, and perfectly fitted wheels, and it's just the perfect DC5R.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    did the DC5S even come in champ white?
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Nope, i think it was pearl white it came in?? or another shade

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    That's what I originally wanted to go with
    I'm thinkingg vivid blue pearl with bronze 17x9 ce28s. With +35 offset ? And camber ( noob with camber and offsets). Mugen rear wing. Carbon fibre bonnet. Carbon front diffuser. A-spec f+r lips And carbon rear diffuser ? Blue lock nuts. What do u guys think ?
    thats quite a shopping list you have there Probably could make a fairly fast DC5 with that budget on aesthetics, would i be biased to say VBP gets my vote ??

p.s why the frak does it still say im a newcommer here lol..........

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by stevanbonic View Post
    thats quite a shopping list you have there Probably could make a fairly fast DC5 with that budget on aesthetics, would i be biased to say VBP gets my vote ??

p.s why the frak does it still say im a newcommer here lol..........
    Yeah that is a big shopping list. I'm planning to build her up over time.
    And then later on down the road when I do get another car or something strip her out. Maybe s/c for a track car
    Prolly could see it as a life long project car. First car in a way ( had a da9 but didn't have it for too long )
    Well doesn't matter cause this was a poll made to see everyones different tastes
    Btw Love your car. Really clean and aggressive beautiful keep up the good work
    Last edited by Prince_James; 16-05-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Strange choices, I must say. But good luck.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Strange choices, I must say. But good luck.
    Ehh ? What do u mean by strange choices ?

VBP and white rims!

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Yeah that is a big shopping list. I'm planning to build her up over time.
    And then later on down the road when I do get another car or something strip her out. Maybe s/c for a track car
    Prolly could see it as a life long project car. First car in a way ( had a da9 but didn't have it for too long )
    Well doesn't matter cause this was a poll made to see everyones different tastes
    Btw Love your car. Really clean and aggressive beautiful keep up the good work
    Probably would be best to buy another car if you plan on making it fast, a track orientated DC5 makes for a pretty crappy daily drive haha. I share the same sentiment to my DC5 as well, i generally hate it more than i enjoy it but thats what makes me want to make it better. Either way Gluck with whatever you buy

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Ehh ? What do u mean by strange choices ?
    what i find strange is him choosing a colour that doesn't even exist on a DC5S
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    what i find strange is him choosing a colour that doesn't even exist on a DC5S
    He asked which colour would we prefer. I would prefer Championship White. What's so hard to understand?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but have you been sarcastically replying to a lot of my comments lately? I'm pretty sure it's you. You seem to be a bit of a prick. Good luck with that.