Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    Your a legend btw I've preordered the Skunk2 Exhaust!! Can't wait haha just don't know if I can DIY install
    MingZai just wondering where you preordered from?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    If its just a catback it isnt too hard. It just s couple of bolts and the hangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Looking at the diagram are there 2 snesors?please some one can confirm?
    www.waez.com.au
    2011 first OzHonda nationals October 10 Wakefield park

Quote Originally Posted by k24 View Post
    Looking at the diagram are there 2 snesors?please some one can confirm?
    I am making my own exhaust, in the diagram there are 2 sensors, 1 for LAF and 1 for Oxygen, LAF goes to the header yeh? and oxygen goes to the cat? what about if there is no hole to go? lol im stuck with this.
    www.waez.com.au

no one?
    www.waez.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by k24 View Post
    no one?
    If there's no holes you might be able to use a defouler or 2 to basically plug up the sensor.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

If there's no holes you might be able to use a defouler or 2 to basically plug up the sensor.
    how? what exactly you mean?
    www.waez.com.au

A new comer here.. but just wondering, would any of these be available for the CU2? Or would you have to get a universals muffer/go with an exhaust system already available like the Mugen or Fujitsubo? And I'm only after a cat, not a full exhaust.

Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    A new comer here.. but just wondering, would any of these be available for the CU2? Or would you have to get a universals muffer/go with an exhaust system already available like the Mugen or Fujitsubo? And I'm only after a cat, not a full exhaust.

Thank you
    http://www.heeltoeauto.com/home.php?cat=2535

Doesn't look like it... But you can always cut and weld I guess.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/home.php?cat=2535

Doesn't look like it... But you can always cut and weld I guess.
    Sorry to jack the thread but... so if I were say, to get a pair of catbacks, I'd get some universal ones and go to a muffler store to get them welded on? Which means, I'd have to cut off my stock ones?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Sorry to jack the thread but... so if I were say, to get a pair of catbacks, I'd get some universal ones and go to a muffler store to get them welded on? Which means, I'd have to cut off my stock ones?
    Catback is an entire exhaust system from the cat converter backwards to the muffler tip... Soo why you need 2? Lol.

I throught you were talking about replacig the factory cat converter with a high flow aftermarket converter....

But yes you can get mufflers and have a shop build you a catback or axle back

Ahhh, I see My bad, was a bit confusing there. I meant the two mufflers. CU2's don't have any high flow aftermarket coverters do they? Also, any rough estimations of how much it'd cost for a shop to build me a catback exhaust?