Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This should help with the decision for a diff mod - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89rGbTbFfKs :-)

PM me if you need a list of the parts. I got the bearings and crush tube out of the US (OEM Honda still) and saved about $100 over the price from the Perth Honda dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    i got a 4.44. Im pleased with it for everyday use. Ive never taken my car to the track so i wouldnt know track-wise if its any good. That being said, i wouldnt buy a FD tuned and dedicated for track if the car is not dedicated for the track..

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    I love the 4.77 for daily, i never really saw changing gears too often as a bother only thing that annoys me is the whine besides that it's sweet az! don't know if the cars actually faster but it feels good haha, its kind of annoying at winton but might work better on other tracks, I've been thinking of switching to 4.44 but see how it goes.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Get 4.77 bro you will love it for a daily.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

What happened to 4.57 lol? Doesnt that seem appealing? Haha.
    Although in buying an FD have to account petrol as well... Who uses the 4.77 and knows how many kms per tank?
    To some it might be a big deal, but I don't have money to pay every 250- 300kms lol
    Also, what's this whining noise people talk about? Is it throughout the other FD's???

I'm leaning towards 4.77

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    i wouldnt mind the 4.57 caus when i had the 4.44 i didn't feel much of a diff
    petrols a killer haha depending but.. city driving still the same freeway driving drains more then it used too nwo

whining noise is just a whining noise apparently its normal shrugs* i can't hear it over my exhaust anyway haha
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i Just bought my M-Factory 4.57 FD! should be installed within the next 2 weeks. i'll let you know how it goes once it's running ha

You're from sydney too! pm me when it's on and take me for a ride

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    haha no problem

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    Regarding the whining noise, the problem occurs when the fd is not installed correctly. If you find a reputable shop that does quality work, the problem would not occur.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Whine is when oil is cold. When it's warm it will stop. That's the oem gl5oil. If you use another oil, it will quieten it down cold or hot
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

where's the oil coming from? is it the Diff oil? If so, usually you use MTF OEM for that, what's gl5 oil?
    I'm a noob in this area, haha.. only decided to look into one because I heard upgrading FD> Headers.