Hi guys, this is my first thread, but i have been reading a tonne of info and learning alot off ozhonda so decided to join.

Ive been searching for a dc2r for over a year now and finding it hard to find a clean one for around the 15k mark. Most are racking up kms (i know high kms if maintained well is fine, but these are not), with scrappy logbooks if any and abit scruffed by the wear and tear.

I have found a Milano Red dc2r and turns out i know the guy selling it. Hes an honest bloke and showed me around the car, which surprisingly ive found fairly clean. 125k on the clock and paint decently maintained considering its m.r. Stock as a rock with only a mugen pod. Problem is the back right tire has moved inwards slightly and the car is out of alignment because of it. The owner said he has taken it to many mechanics and they all say its the Hub. If i can find the hub i will purchase this type r as the owner himself claims he cant find one and thats why he hasnt fixed it. Went for a spin and motor is immaculate. Wanting to kow if anyone has seen this part (HUB) around or knows how much it would cost? Hes asking for $14500 and i think its a great price as he has logs, OEM parts and a great car all up.

Any respones would be much appreciated thanks.