Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DECENT 17s are definetely not $120 a tyre... if some good 15s are $200 a corner, 17s will be at least 250+.

Im not talking some absurdly expensive tyres, just some good street ones. RE001s was the ones i called around and got the price of 200 a corner for 205/50/15s. or maybe was $180 a corner, not sure. but still 17s will be close to $1000 for a full set change unless you really wanna go for those bob jane all rounder bullshit they advertise on TV
    Last edited by charliebrown; 16-05-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    better flicks

That your new muffler?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    yeah got it on on saturday, sounds so much deeper and nicer than the pea shooter i had on before..

What kind of muffler is it? Has the nice stockish look

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    its a hurricane high flow axleback from liverpool exhaust, picked it up from the marketplace for $50, good buy if you ask me haha

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Good 17" tyres are a lot more than $120 as charliebrown was saying. The last set of 17's I got were Kumho KU23's for $117 a corner, but that's considered an 'entry-level performance tyre' so is probably just bearable. Fortunately they were out of stock so I got a free upgrade to KU25's. But this was a good 2 years ago and the price of raw materials has gone up, increasing the cost of new tyres, so I doubt you'd even get KU23's for less than $130-140 a corner. If you want good tyres in 17" you should be budgeting at least $150-200 a corner.

+40 offset and 7" wide is good. Roll your guards if you have to but you shouldn't get too many issues with scrubbing.

I reckon your rears are rubbing on the inside.

not guards.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Woah mad EK9 Rear lights where did u get em
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    ahah thanks man, their standard facelift lights, just followed a DIY to make the lower portion light up

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Maad
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    if youv got an ek1 have some fun with it - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=diy+ek9