Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what can I do??

what can I do??

hey all.. im planning to book my 10k service for my fd..however..
    when I purchased my car i realised the given floor mats where abit small.. and that fitting was abit weird.. up until recently i drove another civic and realised that mine are different.. and that mine are honda but made for a different car.. =S.. now how can I get the real civic ones without them coming up with some random excuse?

ummm..... when you bought the car, and they agreed to give you the extra floor mats. was this written down in a written agreement?

I guess so.. because floor mats came with it.. but their excuse would be... floor mats are floor mats.. =S

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    lol
    instead of jumping to conclusions that it's for a different car, why not do some research on it first?
    they're are 2 types of mats, the universal ones that you have.
    and the fitted ones.
    when they sold you the car, they probably said they'll throw in standard mats.
    NOT fitted ones.
    lol.

that will be they're excuse.
    and no way getting around it
    lol.

they should swap it as it is relatively new. As long as the mats arent damaged or dirty. Just let them know you realized it was different. I mean, what other mat could it be other than a jazz, euro, legend, ody, s2k. Im sure they will see the difference

edit: dont they give the fitted mats as standard? So they have 2 types?

Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    I guess so.. because floor mats came with it.. but their excuse would be... floor mats are floor mats.. =S
    well, then u could argue with a spoiler too. If it says comes with a spoiler, they could install a jazz spoiler on your civic. a spoiler is a spoiler

the mats are really screwed up.. like the drivers mat.. actually blocks the pedals.. exspecially the accel pedal.. =S.. cause its way to long.. first time sitting in my back seat.. the mats are like.. 30 cm by 30cm.. =S.. no middle one either..

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    they should swap it as it is relatively new. As long as the mats arent damaged or dirty. Just let them know you realized it was different. I mean, what other mat could it be other than a jazz, euro, legend, ody, s2k. Im sure they will see the difference

edit: dont they give the fitted mats as standard? So they have 2 types?
    yes they're are 2 types, if you don't actually specify which ones you want, they will give you the standard ones.
    and the standard ones are not fitted ones.
    standard = universal
    fitted = made to cars specifications.

fark. thats really retarded IMO. Oh well, poor warwick if thats the case.

I'll give them a call tomorrow.. I'll tell them I wont get another car off them.. wont recommend them.. wont even get my service done by them.. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    I'll give them a call tomorrow.. I'll tell them I wont get another car off them.. wont recommend them.. wont even get my service done by them.. =)
    like a baby, whinge and whine to get what you want?
    your the consumer, you should tell them what you wanted in the first place.
    lol.
    if you get it, good on ya, your still a whinger.

if whining can save me a couple of hundred.. then ill whine until the end of time.. =)).. imma student btw.. every cents count.. =)