yeah but what size lol size matter ya know

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sure it does..

Guyd Can we talk about the civic please.. Lol

Any engine mods.. You know.. For POWEeeerrrrrr
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    did you get just the bra or the full nose mask kit?
    I got the full nose mask. Honda doesn't sale the half or the hood piece anymore, so you have to buy the whole kit.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffnready2 View Post
    nice photos ??? hes clearly delusional tisk tisk so anyways Katie seems you gotta a bit of work if you wanna bring it up to scratch let me know if i can help and welcome to ozhonda (italian aussie boy) :P
    Yeah, I've got quite a bit of work to do. Right now we are taking a break from mine and working on the twin right now. My bf's installing his brakes today on his and then getting a battery. Next step is inspection, registration and insurance. Then it'll be back to my car. I'm going to purchase my master cylinder, AC belt, and dryer receiver soon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Sure it does..

Guys Can we talk about the civic please.. Lol

Any engine mods.. You know.. For POWEeeerrrrrr
    Haha, no engine mods as of right now. I've got a non-stock air intake but that's it. I don't plan on doing anything motor wise because she's my daily and I'm loving my 42mpg right now. Plus if I want power, I can just drive her twin. lol.

btw here's a picture..

ive got a power fc computer and controller used once in new condition you can have it for half retail if your serious about getting power :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EJ8
    so....u like stuff?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ive got a power fc computer and controller used once in new condition you can have it for half retail if your serious about getting power :P
    I'm sure she can get something better and cheaper in the United States...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    I'm sure she can get something better and cheaper in the United States...
    sorry hero last time i checked our dollar was kickn ass *sighs* power fc controller and cpu used once as new $500 i dont think they get them that cheap
    Last edited by ruffnready2; 29-06-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    wouldn't matter..I'm not getting any of that stuff to make my car faster..if I do ever make it faster it'll be by building it up and throwing a turbo on it. But that'll never happen because I like my gas mileage.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Our dollar might be stronger but stuff is still cheaper over there.

Quote Originally Posted by dumptdaily View Post
    wouldn't matter..I'm not getting any of that stuff to make my car faster..if I do ever make it faster it'll be by building it up and throwing a turbo on it. But that'll never happen because I like my gas mileage.
    Noooooooooooo not fi >=\

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    sorry hero last time i checked our dollar was kickn ass *sighs* power fc controller and cpu used once as new $500 i dont think they get them that cheap
    the us have a better range of parts than us over here... also your a newcomer you shouldnt even be trying to sell stuff
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    yeah I have hook ups so I can usually get what I want for pretty cheap or with a discount. My best friend works at a parts store so I end up getting everything really cheap through her discount and then I have two friends that own parts stores that are for aftermarket/jdm parts for my car. =] The only thing I'm super interested in right now, I'm still waiting on the guy to give me the shipping cost =\