Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Looks 12
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    god damn you're weird snoop
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    so your ex found it...?
    yeah :-/ Here's some pictures of it...

Here's what I drive now

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by dumptdaily View Post
    aww thanks..It has been a long time since I posted!! holy crap! lol. Well sad news :-/ Hatch got stolen. I'm pretty sure my ex took it because my neighbor saw him over at my apartment when I went out with my boyfriend. But my neighbor wouldn't tell me if he took the car or not but everything was super fishy about the situation. Car was found 2 hours later near a friends work and they didn't even take much off of it. They left the suspension but took the headlights, corner lights, bumper, seats, spoiler and the adjuster knobs on my suspension. Left the radio, short hub, hids, suspension, wheels, rear diffuser. It just didn't add up ya know? So anyway, it was a big drama filled week trying to figure out what to do about the car. My ex said I needed to pay him $500 for the towing and storage fees but yet wasn't going to give me my insurance money for the car. So I finally just said screw it and let him keep the car. His mom said I screwed him over but I don't think so since he had two hatches he got to sell instead of one. So yeah, I don't drive a honda anymore. I drive my fiance's subaru I'd say I upgraded. I still plan on getting another honda down the road, but not till I have a garage. I'll post pictures later of what the hatch looked like when they found it.
    ur ex is a dickhead

that is all.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    yeah he is. His mom told me I was screwing him over by letting him keep the car. I only let him keep it because I didn't have the money to transfer it into my name, pay him for the towing/storage fees (wouldn't show me the actual receipts) and put new parts on it to drive it to work. He ended up putting it back together and his other one and selling them for probably more than $2000..so I'd say I did him a favor really.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    hahaha yes!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dumptdaily View Post
    yeah he is. His mom told me I was screwing him over by letting him keep the car. I only let him keep it because I didn't have the money to transfer it into my name, pay him for the towing/storage fees (wouldn't show me the actual receipts) and put new parts on it to drive it to work. He ended up putting it back together and his other one and selling them for probably more than $2000..so I'd say I did him a favor really.
    how is giving someone something screwing them over :S

load of sh*t if u ask me

all the best with your subro.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I love the look of that Subaru!

Looks too "usdm to ""jdm""