Member Array
    Car:
    EG8

EG heater core/box

hey guys,

As you know its really cold in Brisbane right now... My EG heater core has a small leak near the pipe join you could say, that is under the dash.......Now I have a EK heater core and box, will this be a basic swap over?? I know the vents on the EK box are different so I would probs have to use the EG box.... Also, the EK core pipes have a slightly different design, will this fit all good?? The basicly look the same size, the EK one doesnt have any joins though..

Thanks ahead
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civi VTIL
    You should be fine with that one mate a basic swap should be fine on that I have a link with pic might help you good luck.
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...ng+heater+core

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    you answered your own question:

* the vents on the EK box are different
    * the EK core pipes have a slightly different design
    * the EK one doesnt have any joins though

sure doesn't sound like its going to fit.

Just get an EG one, they'd be cheap as hell. I chucked one in the bin a few months ago because no one wanted it

I have an actual EG one, PM me if interested

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    They are the same size though. And nothing on Internet can give me a definite answer as to if it well fit or not, think I'ma have to stab this bitch and just try. Even though it is a bitch to get out
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.