Thread: mudflaps

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3

mudflaps

just took em off.. dont even know why i had them on lol. do u guys have them on or off? i seen most jdm jazz and they all have them off. looks better i guess but any drawbacks?

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    my gd3 hasn't got any. looks way better without imo. only reason u'd have them is coz of rallying or dirt roads, but coz jazz is mainly for city/urban areas, no point having them.

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

i never had any on mine, i guess the drawback is that the side skirts get a little more dirty.

Mudflaps... love 'em or hate 'em? I LOVE THEM! Protects the paint on the side of the car from stone chips, dirt flicking up leaving funny lines, also partially redirects water from splashing onto your hot muffler. Looks good and has a good function imo. (looks good provided you keep them clean and shiny)

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    I'm undecided. Sometimes I love them on. Sometimes I love them off depends on the car. Jazz I say on.

Sent from my custard cannon like Peter North.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i kinda like mine on, i think its wierd without them on the jazz, it offers a nice break in the line of the car ans stops it from looking repetitive imo

Member Array
    Car:
    Type R replica
    can i has your clips? tried to put mudflaps on a GD. had mad fun taking off the clips then turns out cant use original ones as they are too short with the mudflaps on... so fail.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i cant believe its an extra that u have to pay for they should come out with them already on.

they should make the steering wheel optional too.