Member Array
    Car:
    del sol/cbr250r

did i blow my ecu

hey guys and gurls

long story short

i have a p30 ecu with hondata s200 tuned by adrian
    i was doing some stuff to my car than i went to start it flat battery (was playing around with the lights).. so i jumped started it than after it warmed up i went to hop in the car the engine light started flashing i touched the gas and it went to 2grand and sounds like its on launch control.. so this morning i put my standard ecu in the car....it started ,ran and drove ...

so did i screw the p30 ecu or hondata or stuff the chip lol is there anyway of finding out the problem myself

thanks
    michael
    Everyday im HUSTLN

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Can't you check the engine light code?

Perhaps try speaking to Adrian, he'll probably have the best idea if he tuned it.

Good luck!

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol/cbr250r
    Yeh checked engine light code this morning no codes all good.. I will be taking it to Adrian through the week but just wondering if it's in limp mode or something like that
    Everyday im HUSTLN

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Funny I get an engine check like on my CRX but my ECU doesn't flash either. Only when I hammer it...post up and let me know if you figure it out mate, I'll be interested...

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Hondata can use the Engine lamp as a shift lamp or a warning.

Honda ECU wise if you have an issue the MIL will stay on untill you turn the ignition off and not flash. Sounds like your Honata unit is reporting something like a sensor out of range. check your clutch switch.