Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 09

FD2 Sprint Booster

just wondering if any1 has got 1 or heard anything on them?

thinking of getting 1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civi VTIL
    Sprint Booster puts an end to your Civic's poor performance once and for all.
    This isn't just something that you feel when you get to top end speed. You feel the difference in your daily driving... and it makes driving fun again.

What is Sprint Booster?

Since 2000, HONDA has replaced responsive cable throttle systems with the cheaper electronic versions. Unfortunately, they've robbed your Civic of its performance.Sprint Booster not only corrects this problem, it actually improves your throttle response. It unlocks your Civic's potential, creating a smoother, more powerful ride.

What happens in your Civic when you hit the gas?
    Usually, you get a full second of delay before you start moving. Sprint Booster eliminates this... you get a quicker acceleration from a stop.
    After you install Sprint Booster, you feel a huge difference the first time you hit the gas.

Sprint Booster gives you:
    Quicker acceleration
    Faster passing
    Responsive uphill driving
    Quicker gear changes
    Easier rev matching

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civi VTIL
    hope that helps you

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    dont get a sprint booster as sprint booster has only one mode so it only on the quick mode sort of speak. if your interested to make your cars acceleration a bit better look into throttle controller or some companies call them e-throttle

talk to shift performance (trader here) for their shadow e-throttle or jdmconcept.com.au ( trader here ) for pivot ones

ive used pivot ones and shadow ones, both roughly the same but if you want quality and no hassle on install, go for pivot they cost more but worth the money

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    sprint boosters are lame, it's just amplifying the accelerator signal... so you don't have to push your foot so far in.. cos that's oh so hard
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 09
    thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    dont get a sprint booster as sprint booster has only one mode so it only on the quick mode sort of speak. if your interested to make your cars acceleration a bit better look into throttle controller or some companies call them e-throttle

talk to shift performance (trader here) for their shadow e-throttle or jdmconcept.com.au ( trader here ) for pivot ones

ive used pivot ones and shadow ones, both roughly the same but if you want quality and no hassle on install, go for pivot they cost more but worth the money
    so an e-throttle would be better then the sprint booster?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Yes I prefer the e-throttle
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/index.p...ands&brands=25

Which one are you talking about? Is it easy to install and can it be installed on AT civic?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09' Civic FD2
    Hi guys,
    I found some further info in the JDM ebay posting for this product:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PIVOT-3-D...item45fadc7292

It seems quite logical to give this a go if it really saves that much on fuel consumption on the ECO mode...
    Hope it helps and let us know how you go.
    09' CIVIC FD2

I bought the pivot 3drive pretty much when it was released. I got it for around $450 at the time. Now its pretty much half price. I have mine on SP7 from day 1. You will never go back once you have tried it.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 09
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    I bought the pivot 3drive pretty much when it was released. I got it for around $450 at the time. Now its pretty much half price. I have mine on SP7 from day 1. You will never go back once you have tried it.
    can i ask where you got yours from?

i ordered mine from pivot japan