Thread: DC2 Suspension

DC2 Suspension

Recently installed DC2R shocks/springs due to my old set of shocks springs being squeaky everytime I go over humps or wavy roads/little bumps.

But after a week of installing the stocks/springs the slightest of those noise came back, it seems like its due to the cold weather but when I first installed it, it all seemed good and quiet.

was wondering if anything has the same problem or know what the problem is?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I'd start looking for worn bushings as your first point of call. They are the cheapest replacement before you start pulling it all apart again

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI
    i was also wondering about this aswell.
    and to OP, how much you get all your springs for?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    what carab said.

also to fit dc2r sussy on a dc4 or dc2 you need DC2R lower control arms. around $150ish and then around $200 for the dc2r sussy setup
    snapping 2nd..

lcas about $100, stock shocks/springs $150 minimum

had to grind the rear lca's to make it fit though, it was a tad too fat

dc2r shocks second hand?

if it is, there is your problem.

buy new.

As soon as you lower a car below stock, you will be increase the amount of stress that is put on its suspension components (ie: bushings) and they will naturally crack/tear because of this added stress. Get them replaced. It can be costly to do all the bushings (front and back ~$6-800 for a energy suspension kit + labour) but it is WELL WORTH IT in the long run. Will also improve your alignment and overall handling!
    EG