Member Array
    Car:
    04' Accord CL9

HID problem please help!

heys fellas

I own a DC2R, i recently bought some Maxi vision HID's 8000k ones(HB4 ones), they didn't come with a harness though, i plugged them altogether and followed the instructions then i turned on my car then lights absolutely nothing, the ballasts didn't make a buzzing sound but my parkers came on but no headlights, so i'm scratching my head over this one, the ballasts work 100% cause i did a test they light up the ballast +bulb when power is inserted in the plug, so i don't know what i should do now, try to reverse the polarity by switching the plug to the ballast upsidedown still doesn't work, so if anyone here has an idea please please lol message in this thread?

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Hey mate,

The HB4 kit doesn't require a harness for positive/ground as it's only LO rather than HI/LO.

You just need to plug each end into your harness, then there will be 2/3 plugs from your HID bulb that connects to your ballast.

It's pretty much plug and play.

Try switching the bulbs/ballasts around.

You got a picture of how you got it all hooked up ? Will help a lot to determine the problem.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend