Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

adjusting damper buddyclub N+ coilovers cl9

hey guys

just some quick questions regarding how to change the damper setting on buddyclub N+ coilovers

1. How do you access the rear strut? do you have to remove the seat on the cl9?

2. Regarding the adjuster knob, how many clicks does the N+ have in total?

cheers
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    1. Yes

2. 15

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ok well i had a little look and i think i have to remove some of the carpet underneath the back shelf?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Just remove the side bolsters on the rear seat. There is a bolt at the bottom.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    cheers mate. oh yeah the one where you lift up the velcro piece?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    cheers mate. oh yeah the one where you lift up the velcro piece?
    Velcro? Mine doesn't have velcro. But if you follow the rear side seatbelt down where it goes in between the seat, there is a bolt somewhere in there pointing to the side. Feel with your fingers. To make it easier to access, you can lift up the base of the seat at the front edge. Don't try to pull it off as there is a bolt near the middle (offset) which holds the seat base in.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ok yeah i was talking about the bolt on the back of the seats but now i see what you mean. they are a PITA without removing the seats. How do i know when i'm on full soft with the coilovers?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    thanks alot for that tip aaronng!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    ok yeah i was talking about the bolt on the back of the seats but now i see what you mean. they are a PITA without removing the seats. How do i know when i'm on full soft with the coilovers?
    You will have to check the N+ instruction manual. Usually full clockwise is stiffest, then you count backwards as you turn anticlockwise.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ok so you should just be able to feel that you can't turn the knob anymore to know when it's at it's most stiff or soft setting?

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    if the car rear can bounce up and down like a 1980 sedan, you'll know it's on the softest setting