Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    So wait, Toda, WPR and PLM will all require either work to the subframe or a cut/new CAT?
    not sure about the subframe.... thats more J's

WPR/PLM both needs cut/weld to fit a car
    but PLM will need an extra cut/weld to the factory catback (cause it's much longer than WPR)
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    So wait, Toda, WPR and PLM will all require either work to the subframe or a cut/new CAT?
    dont think you need to do anything to the subframe but you will need to get a new cat because toda and wpr come with a test pipe
    but not sure about plm what you can do take ur test pipe to an exhaust shop they can cut it in half and weld on a cat for you
    to fit

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Gah, means more in Labour cost I guess. Thanks for the info guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Damn, the Toda looks expensive. For head and Cat. How noisy are they though? I don't want something noisy at idle or low down. I do want improved low down power though, the K24 is really lacking.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Damn, the Toda looks expensive. For head and Cat. How noisy are they though? I don't want something noisy at idle or low down. I do want improved low down power though, the K24 is really lacking.
    If you keep the factory catback and dont go crazy on the high flow cat, it's not noise at all, stock like in fact.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    If you keep the factory catback and dont go crazy on the high flow cat, it's not noise at all, stock like in fact.
    But then would I still get any gains?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    But then would I still get any gains?
    As a reference, I have a 250 cel cat.

And it's really quiet. Like stock.

Hope this helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Hey Fred I need ur opinion on feels header..does it require work like wpn r?? Weld on to a test pipe or...
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Feels header is like MaxiamWorks header.

BLOOOODDYYYY AWSOME.
    BLOOOODDYYYY Expansive

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Accord CL9
    Hi guys,

I have a facelift CL9 ,2007 and I'm interested in changing the headers as well.

I can go cat-less I don't mind, but I'm looking for a quite setup, I'll have the Hondata ECU reflash, Comptech Icebox intake and stock catback.
    I'm just looking for some good headers not so expensive like Toda are, but to be quiet.

For what I could read here the PLM and WR are both cat-less which is fine, I just want to know which will be ok for what I want .
    Our should I look for something else ?
    Euro Accord Type-S CL9 (2007)

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    what is the diameter of the test pipe on the weapon r.. ? just adding up the cost of the potential install.. Magnaflow flow cat 170 + weapon r header 600 + welding $200.. its a grand..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1603 View Post
    what is the diameter of the test pipe on the weapon r.. ? just adding up the cost of the potential install.. Magnaflow flow cat 170 + weapon r header 600 + welding $200.. its a grand..
    There's a few people selling second hand WPR setups, have a look at our trade section and firesport