Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Hey Thor what they have on heeltoeauto would be good enough What mods do you currently have? Sorry just replying here instead of PM so more people can have access to this information :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    just the skunk 2 and some wheels! looking into an injen cai soon (might take it off your hands...)

so even the cheaper options with the cats http://www.heeltoeauto.com/fastline-...-2.4l-cl9.html

might even get a custom one made up...
    Last edited by Thor; 06-03-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    just the skunk 2 and some wheels! looking into an injen cai soon (might take it off your hands...)

so even the cheaper options with the cats http://www.heeltoeauto.com/fastline-...-2.4l-cl9.html

might even get a custom one made up...
    go the cheapest.... just try to get more than 200 cells.... else it's gonna be too loud coupled with skunk 2....
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    hey guys i just read through the thread and im looking at getting a set of these weapon r headers as they sound like they are what im after. so from what i gather, i can install the headers and cat and still use stock cat back part of the exhaust system?

also, with the sound difference, under normal driving conditions, its still reasonably quiet untill you give it some? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by cris View Post
    hey guys i just read through the thread and im looking at getting a set of these weapon r headers as they sound like they are what im after. so from what i gather, i can install the headers and cat and still use stock cat back part of the exhaust system?

also, with the sound difference, under normal driving conditions, its still reasonably quiet untill you give it some? thanks
    Yes you can use stock cat... but you'd be missing out on a lot of power.
    If you have the pre-facelift euro, then it's got a 900 cell cat converter, it's a major power sump.

As to noise, my car actually was quieter with the Intake and Header/250 cel cat.... probably due to the lower restrictions.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    oh yea id deffinatly be changing the cat. sounds good. thanks guys. cant wait to order it and get it installed now

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by cris View Post
    oh yea id deffinatly be changing the cat. sounds good. thanks guys. cant wait to order it and get it installed now
    Before you do

a Vendor here sells PLM header for euro
    it's a Hytech clone, you might wanna check that out.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    boo to copies and clones!
    Hmm... Pretty sure the WP-r is just a cl9 adopted J's..

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    ADOPTED not copies or clones hehehehee

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    ADOPTED not copies or clones hehehehee
    Last edited by Fredoops; 09-03-2012 at 10:05 PM.