Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fitment of RPf1's 18x9 +35

Hi guys, just like to know if any1 has had enkei rpf1's 18x9 +35 offset on their dc5, if could post pics and also include if spacers are required or guards rolled.

Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    A guy here runs those spec on his lowered DC5S and it looks good!

does he have a thread up?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    18x9 +35 and 18x8+38

I;n running a 15mm spacer on the 9' and a 25mm sapcer on the rear and running -2 camber front and rear.

This is my mates type s. 17x9 +35 or +38

Here is his thread LINK

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    PS, my wheels are for sale also!

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Both cars need more poke

:P

18x9 +35 will have 5mm poke or so i believe.... im running 17x9 +35 on the front and they poke 5mm give or take....

On my rears... i have 17x8 +30 and they could maybe use a 5mm spacer to make flush....

Just for abit of info
    Last edited by WATAJK; 28-05-2011 at 12:41 AM.

thx guys, for da info, wot if its stock height, im mainly concerned with rubbing that is all, will 18x9 +35 rpf1s rub, rolling guards is fine but def no spacers if could be avoided.

i rub on 17x8 +30 on the rear... its not exactly slammed either

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    If you rub... run more camber.

definitely gotta roll. you could even run +22 offset, but with some mad camber! do it, camber makes you corner faster (but mainly, it makes big wheels look my agressive) ... haha

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Anything can pretty much fit under the dc5, just depends on how much camber your looking at running.

Alot of people say bad shit about spacers etc. If your getting the shitty JustJap ones, yeah most likely - however if u do it properly, u got no problems! I did it properly, 25mm in the rear is hubcentric, 15mm up front with the DRS series, im runnig H&R extended studs that were pressed in with brand new oem bearings just to be safe. I run the spacers as having a bit of neg camber for track purposes is always good, so on the track, I have the camber already dialed in, and when going to track days, the spacers come off

If your looking for anything semi-aggressive fitment and DONT want to roll guards, be prepared to get some parts to tweak camber and run alot of camber!