Member Array
    Car:
    EG

Honda Parts List

Hey guys, i did a search but couldnt find anything so i was wondering if any of the ozhonda kids here who actually work for Honda have a parts list or a place where i could get one? I need to figure out what sizes are needed for sway bar bolts as i have a rear eg6 sway bar that needs bolts that bolt onto the subframe and i have nfi what sizes they're supposed to be and i figured a general parts list might be useful in the future.

Cheers,

-Vik.
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    I am about 98% certain the rear sway bay on EG's use an M8 bolt.

Just go to bunnings or a bolt shop, ask for an M8x30mm hightensile bolt and see if it fits. it will cost you about $3

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Cheers guys! I'll go have a look when i have time cause yeah those are the only bolts i need for the rear one, the ones that bolt to the subframe ill go check it out asap
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    If you have a look on that website and confirm the size of the bolt you need, the parts all have a 8x30 or whatever number next to them which is the width x length of the bolts or screws or whatever. As said above just get a pack from bunnings or supercheap and then you have spares for future use!
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985