Integra DC2 Visors

Pretty much gone through those two instruction articles but still stuck on how to actually clip it in or how it works.. Been trying for about an hour and a half.. its ****ing doing my head in, either i can't follow simple instructions or its just too hard for me.

Bought the visors of ebay so pretty much it has the same brackets with the JDM Visor install guide but couldn't really follow the guide properly.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1549788
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=door%20visor

Was wondering if there are anymore instructions out there? Been searching and couldn't find any. Or will anyone do it for meh for a small fee!?

maybe you didn't pay attention to the order of where the clips go.

each clip is slightly different and must be put in order correctly from A pillar to B pillar.

those instructions on the links are as clear as it gets. just bite the bullet and pay someone.

yeh if anyone knows how to install it around liverpool area, ill pay ya

ahh, thats a more detailed one will give it a go tomorrow but still willing to pay for someone to do it for me.

thanks!

hmm, have missing brackets and shit would double sided tape work?

i dont see why it wont work.... the evo visors are held on by ONLY double sided tape

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    ohh dayum.. didnt realise it was so much effort to install em..
    i gotta install mine soon as well.. will probably turn into a whole day job..

make sure you let us know how you go with em... if i get it done befor you i will let ya know and help if i can
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

once you know what your doing its easy as, the hardest part is knowing where the clips go.

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    Hey mate I did the install on my car today wasn too bad .. Takes a little time but they are in and most of the time was spent on the first side.. Second side takes half the time... Used the Honda tech instructions as an idea.. But they were pretty hopeless.. Just gave a good idea of how to do it then just used common sense...

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5.taiger View Post
    once you know what your doing its easy as, the hardest part is knowing where the clips go.
    Nay, the hardest part is spending hours on hands and knees looking for the TINY FLAPPING SCREWS when you drop them -.-

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    Quote Originally Posted by cph3r View Post
    Nay, the hardest part is spending hours on hands and knees looking for the TINY FLAPPING SCREWS when you drop them -.-
    nahh worst part is loosing the screws or littleclips down the door trim.. and having to take it off to find it..