Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by billeclass View Post
    My 2004 Euro driver heated seat also wasn't working.
    Had the car serviced every 6 months by Col Crawford to maintain a 5 year warranty. When they said the heater wasn't covered by the warranty I left it.
    What the heck?. Waste of money getting high end services- and they are not cheap, then to have a not covered reply.
    Moreover the side seat panel was busted when I got the car back. That was 18 months ago.
    Car is still going well but since I got the recent product recall I took it back.
    They declined to fix the seat saying it wasn't them that did it since they needn't take it off to look at the heater.
    Well, these parts just dont fall off and I don't go round fiddling with it.
    So much for Col Crawford.
    If you get your heater fix make sure you ask the guy what's he going to do. It's not cheap.
    !
    Mega late bump

hey i know how you feel. But as i was on the way to honda a couple of months back my seat heaters magically worked again after i adjusted my seat so my guess would be loose wiring? But i'm not worrying about it now since it's getting hotter these days.

I usually go to small workshop for my services as honda charges alot for a stamp in the logbook.

with the seat warmers as i just bought an 07 CL9 lux is the warmers instant or overtime eventually?

Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    The seat heaters actually heats up pretty fast but not instant if you know what i mean.