Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Saw a stunning Red lux Euro on the showroom floor at John Blair Honda in Phraran on the way home from work tonight,so a few are available,for sure.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    According to www.automotivenews.com Honda production will be back to full capacity by August in Japan and everywhere else,which is good news,as its a few months earlier than expected,but suppliers have been working flat out with Honda,to normalise the situation.

Ah that is some good news. I've got my heart set on a black manual Luxury now, so I'm prepared to wait it out!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by 1six8 View Post
    a fren who is a manager at a honda dealer mentioned that news from head office is that cars would not be arriving towards end of the year. same situation with toyota and mazda.
    Don't know about Toyota and Honda, but Mazda received a shipment on the 2nd of June and theres more just around the corner..Heaps of stock on Mazdas.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    There are heaps of Euros too,but NO manuals,all automatics.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    HI mate,

there is one new lux manual here in NSW as per this cars guide. You may ask your dealer to organise it or you can get it unregistered to your state and you can registered as well if you in a hurry

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...7482&silo=1011

Quote Originally Posted by inflyt247 View Post
    Ah that is some good news. I've got my heart set on a black manual Luxury now, so I'm prepared to wait it out!

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Good work Raja,it looks like you have found the exact car that inflyt247 is looking for,I am sure he will be thrilled ?

I actually rang up about that very same car a few weeks ago and was told it was ''in storage, as soon as I put a deposit on it a few days later I can have it... but there is a silver one here I can take a look at if I like''. My parents got the same story (and eventually got screwed over) when they brought their Lexus a month or two back. That line was all too familiar and I wasn't going to take the risk.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Surely its worth considering if that is what you want ???

Or go and check out the Silver one,Raja and I both have Buran Silver,and LOVE the colour..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Good thing with silver you hardly notice the dirt/dust on it, unless you check closely.. Thats why i choose the buron silver. The color is silver during sunlight and during dull wet days the car looks like a champaign color..

I may just hold out till the face lift arrives..

And silver would probably be my 2nd choice for colour.. I just have a thing for black cars!! And I know if I settle for silver I'll regret it as soon as the new model comes out.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Only one week to go until I can pick up my new Euro (can't wait - have been back and pestering the dealer every other day just about).

New rims just fitted (GMax Monza's in Hyper Black and they look great - was nervous getting my first look at them - like meeting a blind date for the first time).

Will post some pics when I take delivery.

Cheers