springs for accord euro, ( lower then low king springs)

hey guys im chasing springs that will drop my euro lower the the low king springs will, its says they only drop 20mm from standard hight which is fuk all, still want to be over 100mm can anyone help,, thank

only he wants springs.

if you are looking for springs that will drop low, the only ones i could find were the megan springs from the US which give a 2" drop on both ends.

other then that, all drops are between 1.5" +- 0.25". You could also compress your stock springs if you wanted to. Theres an ad on gumtree for a set of compressed accord euro springs.

But, if you want anything lower and practical (adjustable, not bumpy as **** like compressed springs), you are going to have to go get a set of coilovers.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

oh, my bad... lol.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Skunk2 lowers the car considerably and probably the lowest you'll get from off the shelf springs.

K-mac, Jumbo (all springs), pedders may be able to custom make some. Otherwise chop/compress oem which is really shit! Just man up and buy coilovers!