Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Evo 6 to an EP3??

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of moving on from an Evo 6 to an EP3. I used to have a built EG With a B18R before the Evo.

The Evo is quick, but I still miss my old EG B18R and was thinking maybe give the EP3 a go.. .

Thoughts?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Have just bought an EP3 myself. Haven't been able to drive it apart from the trip home due to a few minor things getting it past RWC, but I can tell it's gonna be awesome. There's people on here with a lot more knowledge about the car than myself, but if you want the opinion from someone who just took the plunge, then I say go for it!

Do it! its a great little car!!!

thanks for the input. may I ask what sort of rides did you have before the ep3? did you guys moved from turbo'd cars?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Civvie View Post
    thanks for the input. may I ask what sort of rides did you have before the ep3? did you guys moved from turbo'd cars?
    Definitely not. Been driving an EK Civic GLi sedan that I had all through uni. Always wanted to upgrade but could never really justify it when there was nothing wrong with the other car and I drive so little anyway. The other one has taken a steep decline (due to my lack of upkeep) recently so I was sort of forced into it. Although I'll barely drive this one, at least I'll enjoy it a lot more when I do.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    EP3 its quite good in stock form, and even better when they are modded properly. I used to drive EK with B18C2 before i moved to EP3.

I first had a AE82 4age corolla, then got a 180sx type X, now in the EP3.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    its a great daily car for sure, see you guys going back from induction to n/a whys that? just curious to know
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh

LoL

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I have had many cars which I wont bother to list. The car before the EP was a High powered GTR, bit of a change but never regretted it. Seriously not being biased, but the EP is such a well balanced car, that there is nothing out there similar for the money, specs and the maintenance (such a breeze)!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    yeh mate go 4 it awesome car, reliable, good on fuel, quite a bit of interior room. sold mine and got a GTR and regretted it. like nepolian said well balanced car, just a shame it dnt have 5 seats.

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    dw im also tempted to get an ep3 after my evo as well, such a good daily car the ep3 lol
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27