Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    its a great daily car for sure, see you guys going back from induction to n/a whys that? just curious to know
    The 180 was getting a bit dated for my daily driving... I didn't want to go ahead with the turbo upgrade I had lined up. Plus I was tired of getting defected, major and minor ones. Still a great car though, with timeless styling.

Drove past 2 TMU's/Highway patrol cars and 4 officers, with their clip boards parked on the side of the road in Glenferrie this morning. They didn't even look!!! They waved the guy behind me in for an random inspection. Second time I've driven past them now and no troubles.

I'm sure it'll be a different story, once I have the regamasters on though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    The 180 was getting a bit dated for my daily driving... I didn't want to go ahead with the turbo upgrade I had lined up. Plus I was tired of getting defected, major and minor ones. Still a great car though, with timeless styling.

Drove past 2 TMU's/Highway patrol cars and 4 officers, with their clip boards parked on the side of the road in Glenferrie this morning. They didn't even look!!! They waved the guy behind me in for an random inspection. Second time I've driven past them now and no troubles.

I'm sure it'll be a different story, once I have the regamasters on though.
    boys in blue are starting to wave me in now, but for the 2years of owning it never once had been pulled over till recently. maybe its because p platers are an easy target?
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    boys in blue are starting to wave me in now, but for the 2years of owning it never once had been pulled over till recently. maybe its because p platers are an easy target?
    i've never once had that before except for rbt. Funny enough, the most recent RBT, the officer that checked me even said "nice car" after checking that i was 100% alcohol free. =)
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by flubbar View Post
    i've never once had that before except for rbt. Funny enough, the most recent RBT, the officer that checked me even said "nice car" after checking that i was 100% alcohol free. =)
    When you drove off, did you look in the rear view mirror to see if he gave you a wink

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    imported an EP3 myself, just arrived not long ago- awesome little car. lightweight with a K20= awesome

ride is firm, gear changes are very crisp. only complaints is the exterior styling (not massive fan of hatches), 4 seats, and the driving position is too high for me. couple of small mods on the way to fix those.

funny- i was considering an evo 5-6 before i bought this ep3, but when i sat inside the evo it just felt too low rent for me - interior very cheap and outdated, as good a car as it is. Sat in the ep3 and fell in love- combination of performance and freshness

oh and i moved from a 97 EJ8
    Last edited by [daan]; 07-06-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    When you drove off, did you look in the rear view mirror to see if he gave you a wink
    Now that you mention it....he did look a bit like you, and he gave a glistening smile that looks just like yours....
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by flubbar View Post
    Now that you mention it....he did look a bit like you, and he gave a glistening smile that looks just like yours....
    nope that was me giving u the double wink ewwwoooooooooo !