Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really low KM S2000 advice? MY00 NSW

Hey guys,

I'm going to go check out this S2000 out soon and just had a few questions:
    http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=12AF615B685E

Is 70,000km for a MY00 too good to be true? Cluster swap maybe?
    Does that driver seat wear/tear in the first picture look right to you guys for a 70,000km car?
    He says full log books, no REVS and glass roof put in last year from Honda.

Any general input/history about this car; accidents, mods, etc would be appreciated!

Cheers guys

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    If your concern just do a V check ( i think that's what its called). That check can be done at the RTA and cost a small fee but that will tell you about the car further. i.e whether it was from interstate or repairable writeoff from other states and etc.

^what he said. its called a number of things, also "revs check"

click here for revs check site
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

What do you guys think about the price? and the seat wear&tear for a year 2000 - 70,000km car ?

Check with RTA, those licence plates are from within the last 3 years so previous owner or him must have changed plates.

It looks in pretty good nick. Honestly km's don't mean much.. Just check the overall condition of the car with a mechanic and have a look over the log book and make sure the dates/km's match up

Goodluck with it

Thanks for the input guys!
    Just wondering.. did anyone notice the gray Honda badge on the front bonnet instead of the black honda badge? :/
    Or am i just overthinking haha

no you arent over thinking it. you gotta check everything, so ask about that, and definitely run the REVs check or the RTA check.
    AND.. if you look at the drivers seat, it has some pretty hectic wear on seats.

usually if hondas have a grey badge it means they were made by the devil... so be careful
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

^ LOL thanks for that.. better watch out

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    revs check,
    rta check,
    pre purchese inspection
    get money
    buy
    drop top vtec

winning.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    do a v check. Revs check and RTA check only tell you if it was written off in NSW.
    OEM parts whore