Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    well done mate!

Nice job. Photo of what the car looks like from behind now would be good

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic hatch
    Thanks everyone, I used my gasless small mig at home to tack and used a big donk "Renegade" welder at work, i cant get enough weld with my gasless.
    I will get videos and pics soon, my car is now off road for some tweaks, busy as these days
    I had a "Fully Sick" canon and "custom" piping on the end and it was rather unsightly, so it seemed like a better choice.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by viinnh View Post
    may i ask, why not use the piping from the other muffler and jsut weld it near the muffler ?

EDIT

like where the red line is ?? or somewhere long there ?
    Cos it's different piping diameter. Would require a suitable taper pipe and plus there isn't a great deal of space to do so due to the angle that the axle back pipe enters the muffler.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    sorry for the noobest question in here. what do i use to cut the stainless steel pipe? would like to cut it myself then send it to shop to get it welded. reason is i have a full header-catback exhaust but the tip is 4.5inch and i hate it. i got a xforce twinloop s10. so i would like to get it measure up and join it with the catback system i have. is this possible? the tubing sizes are the same.

Scissors.

Lol, just use a hacksaw