Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    16s at most imo... not to mention the shit ass ride you get with the 40 profile tyres on 17s

part out the rims

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    wheres the s2k style antenna on the recent pics? cant seem to see it

Member Array
    Car:
    b18b turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    16s at most imo... not to mention the shit ass ride you get with the 40 profile tyres on 17s
    the ride on 16s is already, not that great. So i can probably handle 17s

Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    wheres the s2k style antenna on the recent pics? cant seem to see it
    pic of the s2k style antenna is at OP

where is the respray workshop and how much does it cost?

one of the best i've seen. keep it up

Member Array
    Car:
    b18b turbo
    thanks DOMN8U

marcoleeau - your inbox is full

Quote Originally Posted by integraJDM View Post
    thanks DOMN8U

marcoleeau - your inbox is full
    send me again pls

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Very nice job mate. Personally I love the GSI, much underrated car if you ask me. And your JDM front is mint as. CW is great for JDM front, PY for AUDM IMO.

However I wouldn't recommend an engine swap, I'd just get an ITR GBox + I/H/E, will be much better to drive. And if you're going turbo I'd personally stick with the B18B2. You'll make loads of good power on any B-series or K-series engine, so you may as well stick to what you have. Not to mention it's cheaper if you break something.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18b turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Very nice job mate. Personally I love the GSI, much underrated car if you ask me. And your JDM front is mint as. CW is great for JDM front, PY for AUDM IMO.

However I wouldn't recommend an engine swap, I'd just get an ITR GBox + I/H/E, will be much better to drive. And if you're going turbo I'd personally stick with the B18B2. You'll make loads of good power on any B-series or K-series engine, so you may as well stick to what you have. Not to mention it's cheaper if you break something.
    Thanks man!

Yeah im having second thoughts about engine swap. It is pretty quick for what it is, i've had praises from my friends who has/owned dc2r's. Most people have low expectations on the B18B2, IMO it pulls pretty hard in comparison to dc2r's (because of the low end torque).

Might go with the ITR gearbox as im happy with the stock dc2r exhausts atm (might get better headers though as the stock dc2r ones are quite small in diameter). Still deciding if i should go all motor or FI. I haven't seen many FI B18B2 around the site, if anyone can link me or know any renowned places, would be greatly appreciated! (VIC)

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Very nice job mate. Personally I love the GSI, much underrated car if you ask me.
    this.
    and get a conversion done, b20?