Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Wheel Advice

Not really an Integra specific question but I currently bought an Integra, and it currently has those ugly Advanti Ghosts.. So here i am looking for somthing JDM.

Now i don't have that much money, but i can still sell the Ghosts for cash. Any ideas on some 'cheaper' performance sets? Even if you know someone on the fourms selling anything. I have my eye on the Selling and trading section too.

Here are some i have found on Ebay..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15-TRAKLI...#ht_2348wt_906

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15-ROTA-G...#ht_2312wt_906

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15-KONIG-...#ht_2012wt_906

Found some nice ROTA's and Koing's

Whats your opinions? Btw how much do you reckon i can sell the Ghosts for?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Can't see any of them, items have been removed.

None of the rims you are looking at are 'JDM' they're all replicas basically. If I was buying a replica I'd go with Konig as they are good quality (I think they're German?). ROTA has been questioned for quality/strength.

I like the Konig Retrack.

rota is not too bad but been ask for quality wise so for the money you pay for a set of brand new , why not look up here for a set of second hand but good condition
    so mugen one here sel for 800 and i saw some ssr for like 600, keep an eyes on those man

Aight, Well the Rota's i really liked the look of. 5 spoke, blackish colour. Plus they were only around $800 with shipping from USA.
    These should be fine for a starters anyway, Im not doing track, just causal driving.

They gotta be better then Ghosts anyway LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    None of the rims you are looking at are 'JDM' they're all replicas basically.
    I meant, 'JDM look'. Because the Advanti's look so.. how do i say this.. GAAAAAAY. But seriously, everyone in my town has them lol, and they don't appeal to me at all.. I like to stand out

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Hehe I understand what you mean now, but one of the points about the 'JDM' style is that it doesn't really stand out much at all. It looks clean and simple, with a focus on function > form.

Why don't you check out our OzHonda Trader JDM Wheel Imports? I'm positive you'll find what you're looking for with them. They stock both ROTA and Konig, as well as some other great wheels like Rays, Work and Enkei.

Yeah i've actually been talking to them about some, Just need to sell my current ones before i go ahead and place an order Thanks

if you wana be stand out you can powder coating the wheel to stand out colour like range, pink or you can buy some chrome one which i believe wil be stand out heaps hehe

umm, as i said look up jdmyard or jdm wheel import as mod said before , they always have good price rims and last time i saw a set of enkei rpf1 for 800, but u need to keep looking man , coz its really limited stock ever ! so keep check ozhonda every min to find ur rims man :P

Quote Originally Posted by babiiiiiiiiiii View Post
    if you wana be stand out you can powder coating the wheel to stand out colour like range, pink or you can buy some chrome one which i believe wil be stand out heaps hehe

umm, as i said look up jdmyard or jdm wheel import as mod said before , they always have good price rims and last time i saw a set of enkei rpf1 for 800, but u need to keep looking man , coz its really limited stock ever ! so keep check ozhonda every min to find ur rims man :P
    Yeah been talking to them and very low on some stock, 85+ days waiting period for some. But still have my eye out, Ill get some sooner or later.

:3 i are a cat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I might just ask a quick wheel question here. I want to grab some Rota Grids at some point, but there are limited options for 4x100. How will 16x7 +40 sit on a GSi?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    I might just ask a quick wheel question here. I want to grab some Rota Grids at some point, but there are limited options for 4x100. How will 16x7 +40 sit on a GSi?
    Wouldn't have a clue.. Try stating a new thread bud