Will these seat covers fit?

Hi, hoping i can get some help was looking at these seat covers : http://www.nengun.com/stage-21/life-...ver-red-145141
    and i asked the staff on the site and they sed it is designed for "Honda Life" seats
    tried finding out if they can fit my civic (1999) but i havent been able to contact them.
    can anyone shed some light on this? are seat covers for honda similar enough that they will fit other cars?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4, DC2R, EE3
    seat covers can be really universal in some ways, im sure the material would be able to somehow stretch to fit LOL!
    no guarantees
    i'd go look up the seat measurements for both the cars and do a quick comparison then decide whether on not you want them
    MY EK4 CHET ROI
    BUT MY DC2R CAME
    ARRIVE ALIVE

Member Array
    Car:
    MX83 cressida
    Well, whatever car the ones in the picture are for, looks like it has individual back seats, so I would say you will have a nice gap in the middle. I would say that they will be fooling no one into thinking you have recaros in your civic, sorry!