Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord turbo

swirls on black accord

hey peeps,
    i got my car resprayed black and in hot sunny days i could see swirls, is that normal on a black car?? if not wat should i do to get rid of it? wat product is best?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    no its not right but it is normal as black is extremely suseptable to showing up swirls etc.

i would need to know how bad the swirls are before i could give you an opinion on what to do.

basically, if the swirls have been by the painter machine buffing shit out of the paint after they painted it ( they use a wool pad to do this) which i can confidently say they have i would compound the paint with a foam pad with cutting creme, then switch to a softer pad with machine glaze/swirl remover then high pressure hotwash all the splatter off the vehicle ( its gets everywhere and in every crack) then apply a really good coat of meguiars nxt wax.

i detail cars for 4 different smash repairers and i do this sort of work all the time.

easiest thing would be bring it to me, pay me 150 bux cash and i guarantee that your paint will have NO swirls what so ever.

im in wagga though.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    go cam the detailer!! u rock my world!
    lolz

Ken

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord turbo
    yeah i get a pic later and show u my car
    yeah h22a accord ill get u to do it by i live in bris

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    post a pic, in full sunlight showing up the swirls, if they are not too severe you might be able to get away with a hand coat of meguiars scratch x followed by a couple of coats of nxt wax.although, try the nxt first and see if that eliminates the swirls, if not then use scratch x followed by nxt.

get a good quality microfibre polishing cloth to take off all product residue.