Thread: EG K20 swap

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2

EG K20 swap

My cousin just gave me a free eg civic (with a blown engine) and was wondering if it was worth putting in a k20, if so what are the estimates of the engine essentials, i have around 10k to spend, and my dad said he will swap it.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, EK4
    10k is a decent budget, especially if your doing a DIY swap. A k24 swap will be cheaper than a k20, fatboyz39 has a complete conversion package for sale.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    If you do EVERYTHING yourself, you might just be able to squeeze a K20 in there for $10K. K20a packages can be had for anywhere between $6500-$8000. Just depends where you look. Add on top a couple grand extra for all the little extra bits and pieces you'll need along the way (mounts $400~ etc)

Alternatively, go K24. BYP boys on here have a complete package ready to bolt into your EG for $8500. That's EVERYTHING you need for the swap. Plus, K24 is sexy for the torque alone

All the best man, keep searching. There is A LOT of info available for this swap. Look at some of the US forums, like Honda-Tech etc, they're a wealth of knowledge.

Edit: beaten to it!! Haha
    part time potato

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Yes buy my K24 package . Everything is there all is needed is to install it

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR