Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

Any body know this body kit??

Hey guys i bought a new body kit for my GD3.
    (I ran my old bumper into a bit of a wall, i was on my on my L's and it was my dads idea to go forward -.-)
    Anyway i haven't been able to find pics for it on Google images and I'm completely stumped for then name.

^^ as u can see the back also looks too high with the skirts on so if any of u guys have a rear lip and willing to sell hit me up too

hey, i've looked around for you and just can't seem to figure which company it's from. it reminds me of both the noblesse and INGS kits but still no match. do u mind me asking where u got it from?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ahaha i bought it on Gumtree Perth, thanks for looking around.
    the guy i bought it from managed to find pics of it but ive searched on google images to find it but im stumped. it cant be that rare we dont have money companies here in perth that do this sort of stuff so it must be an import i guess.

ive only ever seen another one in thailand :S

thanks anyway ahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    looks like a nice kit. im interested too

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Yeh it is a very sexy kit, and it would be very good if we can get a name for the kit make it easier to find for others.
    as u can see it has huge vents which i plan to use to direct more air into the engine bay so the SRI can get some cold air ahaha. the advantage of cold air without the restriction of a CAI pipe.
    also if anyone has a Rear Lip that would suit please contact me

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Fit
    it looks like lamborghini aventador style..

maybe paint the bottom middle of the bar black as well?
    plusplusplus
    gd3fit

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    well im thinking of maybe wrapping but i dont want it to look to different from the rest of the car otherwise ill have to wrap the whole car and then then decals will be ruined!!
    so ill probably paint it and use some carbon wrap to do that bit.
    however i agree it does look very lambo or possible f430 style.
    its also FRP and doesnt want to fit so imaine the sides are squished into the rest of the body ahaha

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    If anybody has ideas on what colour i should wrap the body kit and how i can get that colour to blend with the rest of the car, that would be great.
    im thinking abt using a pattern like a checkered flag of which the checkers get smaller as they get further from the bumper until there are no checkers, to kinda blend it in :S.
    Flames also crossed my mind but its too orginal...

im also thinking carbon wrapped skirts, and carbon wrapped rear lip if i can find a mugen rear or something.
    because those parts dont matter so much on colour, but if i do this ill have a the bottom edge of the front bumper wrappped in carbon vinyl too.

PLS GIMME SUGGESTIONS! im lost ahaha