Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]

New Honda/Acura Auto Transmission Fluid: ATF DW-1

Kudos to Mr. HeelnToe:
    New ATF DW-1 Now Available
    Acura parts stock has a new ATF available. It’s called ATF DW-1 and it replaces ATF-Z1. It’s been
    designed to improve transmission performance when it’s cold, which helps with fuel economy.
    ATF DW-1 is the factory fill for all ‘11 Acura models. Eventually it will be our only ATF, but you can keep
    using ATF-Z1 in all ’10 and older models for now. However, make sure that you DO NOT use ATF-Z1 in
    any ’11 and newer models.
    ATF DW-1 is available in 1-quart bottles (P/N 08200-9008A).
    Source: http://www.heeltoeauto.com/files/pit.../sn_atfdw1.pdf
    Last edited by wynode; 06-02-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    * According to forums in the states the ATF DW-1 is a synthetic based product, it's more temperature tolerant.

I was thinking about flushing the ATF and change to Redline ATF fluid because it's Synthetic, not anymore it appears.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Anyone know if this is available in Australia Honda yet or only import from the states?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Dealers already selling it, but they still have leftovers of the old one, so you probably have to specifically ask for it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic R
    That's one good news... you see, one of my problems here on our place is that when its cold, its very hard to drive or even turn the car on. now with that fluid that is temperature tolerant, I wouldn't worry.. But I guess, there would be acura accessories with temperature tolerant based items that automatically gives right temperature when needed.