Ovidiu Zaberca and Jason Naidoo are just your regular hard working honest guys who like many of us share the same passion for cars and racing. Here's a 2 part video insight of what it’s like to be an Advan driver and the characters behind the wheel.

Ovidiu Zaberca
Born in 1973 in Romania. I started go karting at an early age. This progressed to a car doing hill climbs and a bit of tarmac rallying. After the move to Australia I purchased a Lancer GSR 4wd turbo. Then began the Time Attack race events. This GSR did many rounds in the NSW supersprint championship and regular club days. Aching for more grunt I upgraded to an Evo 4, there were not many Evo’s around in those days. I used this car to compete in the Auto Salon time attack events the Circuit battle. Now my Evo 8MR and the best is yet to come, Superlap.....Bring it on!

Jason Naidoo
My first entry into a circuit event was the beginning of 2008 with an Evo 7RS. I joined my first car club, EvolutionOZ.net, and the doors opened to the prospect of circuit racing. I remember doing a trial practice day at Eastern Creek to enter the Annual Evo vs STi race. I made sure I practiced with the EvoOz guys who selected the team....I got in! Very early in the morning of this event I remember sitting in the garage next to my car at Eastern Creek. I was nervous as hell but just being there amongst some of the best cars in the country was awsome. I knew then I had to continue this journey.
I entered in the 2009 State Supersprint Championship and finally learnt the discipline I needed. Interacting with more experienced racers gave me the insight and confidence to do well. Since then I have exceeded at what I do on a very tight budget.