Why is this unplugged?

Hey guys,

So the other day I was trying to resolve this rattling thing at 3000 rpm (as showed in another thread), then I took out some of the lining and found this near my left rear coilover.
    I noticed the cable was unplugged, but I didn't see any other cables to connect it. Could someone please tell me what the hell it is? haha

Thanks, here's a photo:

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    CD changer maybe?
    Life starts at 6500rpm!! Rep good posts

hmm, that's a very good point, my CD is out of the car.
    however, does it plug in elsewhere?

S2Krazy Array
    CD changer it will be. The chord runs from the stacker into the cabin near the fuel inlet as pictured.

EDIT: Then again that chord on the floor under the fuel inlet is the CD changer cable..... :S
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    If it is 02 or later it might be the demister line for the hard top.

nah, not 02.
    hmm, by the sounds of it, it could very well be the CD stacker. However, CD stacker is elsewhere atm, so I can't check... sigh

I was just curious, because my boot button does not work. hating life everytime I have to use a key haha.
    someone wanna place their input on that as well?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Maybe left over loom from a reverse sensor kit? By the looks of it, it only has 3 pins. *Shruggs, tug it and see where it leads to.. Looks like it might be tied to the factory loom, and not coming out of the same loom.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Wow, someone removed VeYzZii's post because it was wrong? If this standard was applied to the whole site it would be a lot smaller.

Edited By: Ludecrs
    "This message has been deleted by VeYzZii."
    Last edited by ludecrs; 20-06-2011 at 01:22 PM.

he could have deleted it himself though. but yeah, I will get back to it on thursday after uni exams. any more help would be good

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Wow, someone removed VeYzZii's post because it was wrong? If this standard was applied to the whole site it would be a lot smaller.

Edited By: Ludecrs
    "This message has been deleted by VeYzZii."
    LOLOL. Yes the original post said the CD stacker only has one cable coming out, and thats the Audio related cable. Round, similar to those that hook up to microphones and such. I deleted it because that was from what i remember. Now that i have checked i can confirm that its not from CD stacker, because i removed the CD stacker, and i dont at all remember taking out a cable like that.

Dlai, mine is also undone, i think its something from factory.