Ek Civic With H22

I'm building an 97 ek civic hatch with a H22 and don't no what CVs to use? or what radator to use as i don't think the civic will cool the bigger engine?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    I guarantee da civic rad will cool da h22 better dan u think
    ;-)
    Make a build thread & post up pics

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    The civic rad is fairly efficient, but if you really want, an oem fullsize will do the trick. You won't be able to run A/C & P/S with the h22 anyways so why not go fullsize?

For the CVs, sort of depends on what mounts you will be using. If you're getting hasport mounts, they have their own custom CVs you can look into, or DA integra ones are good lengths.
    Last edited by hoojee; 20-06-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ej coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by hoojee View Post
    The civic rad is fairly efficient, but if you really want, an oem fullsize will do the trick. You won't be able to run A/C & P/S with the h22 anyways so why not go fullsize?

For the CVs, sort of depends on what mounts you will be using. If you're getting hasport mounts, they have their own custom CVs you can look into, or DA integra ones are good lengths.

I just installed a h22a4 into eg hatch WITH power steering AND A/C.... though a/c needs the lines to be finished and regassed.....