Page 220 of 268 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230 ... LastLast
Results 2,629 to 2,640 of 3209
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by cph3r View Post
    Not sure yet. Only got them because it was just as expensive to get them as it was to order bushings alone from the states. In for alignment this week when I get my federal 595 rs-r's fitted :-D
    woo ima get a set of those soon too! hi5.

Im rolling -2 f, -1.5r camber atm....it handles alrite but i get some understeer with my current tyres thats on 55 percent nt555.

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    *hi-five*
    Am very interested to experience how much of a difference they will give over the Bridgestone RE002. Friend ordered a set at the same time for his WRX and says they are much much stickier, but take a bit more to warm them up, which is nothing short of what i was expecting.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    I have a set of the RS-R's myself

They an excellent street tyre, very sticky indeed
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    Got my K20A midshaft today

Also got the K20A engine harness and charge harness

Still waiting for motor to be removed from wreak... hopefully tomorrow ill get it !

Boot of shit waiting for the motor
    DANGSdriveway

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    good shit man

I have a brand new k20 knock sensor to match that k20 harness you have there if you need it let me know
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    I have a set of the RS-R's myself

They an excellent street tyre, very sticky indeed
    Sorry to argue with you Arex, but excellent street tyre they are not.

Wear rating of 140, potentially dangerous in wet, loud as, uncomfortable ride, and the need to warm them up in order to unlock that stickiness (hard to do on the streets!) an excellent street tyre it does not make. inb4 time for new rubber.

You oughta experience the F1 Eagle asymmetric 2 I got on my car. Now that's a truly excellent street tyre. RSR is for weekend track warrior with no consideration to wear or NVH who uses car as part-time daily.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post

Wear rating of 140 (because race car), potentially dangerous in wet (good for hecktic drifts), loud as (because awesome stuff grabs your attention), uncomfortable ride (it's a fantastic ride because the sidewalls are stiffer, no one likes a limp dick), and the need to warm them up in order to unlock that stickiness (hard to do on the streets! (In what scenario do you need to unlock that stickiness on the streets, brb heading out to touge) ) an excellent street tyre it does not make (it's a nice tyre for people who like a more track orientated feel). inb4 time to buy a race car.

You oughta experience the F1 Eagle asymmetric 2 I got on my car. Now that's a truly excellent street tyre. RSR is for weekend track warrior with no consideration to wear or NVH who uses car as part-time daily.
    fixed
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    ^race tyres - because street car

...and hectic drifts in a FF

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post

Wear rating of 140, potentially dangerous in wet, loud as, uncomfortable ride, and the need to warm them up in order to unlock that stickiness (hard to do on the streets!) an excellent street tyre it does not make. inb4 time for new rubber.

They suit my needs perfectly which makes them an excellent street tyre.

If i had of said 'excellent all round daily comfortable therefor slightly compromised tyre', well then, that you can argue.

I understand where you are coming from, and im sure there are many better tyres out there.

But my personal experience with them is awesome lol I love them, they are great
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    RSR great performance for what you pay. Got them on my DC2 as well. Not hard to warm up on mountain roads.

Would recommend to anyone looking for an entry level street semi
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Eagle f1 ass2 dont even come in 15/16. Not available for vvvtec as hes 15"

Lol
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    They suit my needs perfectly which makes them an excellent street tyre.

If i had of said 'excellent all round daily comfortable therefor slightly compromised tyre', well then, that you can argue.

I understand where you are coming from, and im sure there are many better tyres out there.

But my personal experience with them is awesome lol I love them, they are great
    as long as ur happy with 'em, that's all that matters. Track and drags are where they shine though

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Eagle f1 ass2 dont even come in 15/16. Not available for vvvtec as hes 15"

Lol
    A shame really, they are extremely goot