Page 40 of 268 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    angle more.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Took the driveway on about that angle today.... Ripped my front lip off
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by khoannaDA9 View Post
    got some H4H HIDS on my da9 today, ignore my parkers, will get leds soon and got my accord lip on the other day. will be getting accord side skirts on soon also ;D
    looks good man, just make sure to aim them right

I kinda miss my DA, was great fun to drive. wasn't as fast as the DC2 but it was like driving a go kart it was so well planted to the ground
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    yeah it looks like your tyres over hang the wheels lip a bit, my old 17's had that and they rubbed the guards whenever I hit a reasonable bump, but now nothing at all

if you're basically going with the same wheel/tyre setup as me (only slightly different offset) I'm sure you'll be more then happy with it
    I'm scrubbing Must be that extra 1mm offset lol

How can you tell if you're scrubbing? I honestly wouldn't be able to tell even if i had my music off

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    I'm scrubbing Must be that extra 1mm offset lol
    with current tyres or new ones?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Took the driveway on about that angle today.... Ripped my front lip off
    now ur car is more practical

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    How can you tell if you're scrubbing? I honestly wouldn't be able to tell even if i had my music off
    It's normally pretty obvious! Mine is an annoying squeak and it occurs everytime I hit a corner hard

with current tyres or new ones?
    New ones, federal rsrs same as yours..it must be close so maybe if I remove that black strip of plastic I may have some joy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    looks good man, just make sure to aim them right

I kinda miss my DA, was great fun to drive. wasn't as fast as the DC2 but it was like driving a go kart it was so well planted to the ground
    haha yyeah i tried to aim it, i think its okay. Haven't had any complaints from other drivers. my da9 was my first car and i love it to bits ! yeah u can say that, fast enough to get me places (: just need to get my 2.25inch exhaust on and save up for suspension and it should be all good ;D

I get squeaks sometimes ever since i dropped my rear further but i thought might be the shocks making the sound. Happens when i corner fast, speed bumps and angling driveways? No marks on the tyres so i dunno if the shocks are blown/blowing or if tyre rubs

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    now ur car is more practical
    Nah, mounted it back on.... Just.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys.l View Post
    It's normally pretty obvious! Mine is an annoying squeak and it occurs everytime I hit a corner hard

New ones, federal rsrs same as yours..it must be close so maybe if I remove that black strip of plastic I may have some joy.
    oh ok, understood. interesting, what kind of suspension do you have? i'm sure if I'm turning hard enough with enough G's to roll the body a bit it might hit the guard a little, but my cars barely rolls around corners :S
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015