Page 83 of 268 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693133183 ... LastLast
    Already losing out like over $3500 selling my car which ive had for not even a year, the buyer trying to haggle it down even further -_-

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    well i didnt do anything to the teg, but someone else reversed into it yesterday, and this morning a trolley smacked into it too. at least its all on the front bumper/bonnet
    Last edited by levi R; 22-10-2011 at 07:50 PM.

shouldn't have said that here levi R,

Charlie do not go dc4 again no matter what especially if you're selling urs..

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    lol what did levi r say?

something about his pen1s size

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Preludes are slow dude. Weigh in at 1380kg and have a laggy as fck gearbox plus add the fact that Vtec redlines at like 7600rpm and drops out of Vtec when shifting. Honestly manual gsi would maul it .

As a daily though, the prelude has leather interior, cruise control, arguably a nicer interior. And for some reason chicks love preludes, i always see some asian babes driving them lol

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Do me a favor before you decide on a prelude. Go test drive a DC2R and then a prelude , then make your decision ..

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Do me a favor before you decide on a prelude. Go test drive a DC2R and then a prelude , then make your decision ..
    really depends on his budget though...

That prelude would be a massive upgrade from that auto dc4 of yours, charlie, but have you considered a dc2 vtir? they are in that price range also..

depends what you wan't out of the car to as well.

Cousin of mine just got a VTIR recently, and it's actually quite close to the dc2r, minus all the cool recaro's lighter weight blablabalbalabl but it drives pretty damn well.

If you want I can give you a demo of my DC2R charlie brown, if you don't live too far east, however I'm a shit driver so don't expect much :P